Jim Bray Bio
All-new 2011 Toyota Sienna's mix of convenience, comfort and cool makes it the top choice for Best New Minivan
Toyota Sienna Named Best New Minivan in AJAC’s 2011 Canadian Car of the Year AwardsBy Jim Bray Monday, November 29, 2010
The Automobile Journalists Association of Canada (AJAC) named the 2011 Toyota Sienna as the Best New Minivan in the 2011 Canadian Car of the Year Awards following rigorous testing during the annual TestFest for the Canadian Car of the Year Awards competition.
With a suggested retail price starting at just $27,900, the completely redesigned and stylish new Sienna comes in eight different models featuring a choice of 4-cylinder or V6 engines and front-wheel or the segments only all-wheel drive option, making it easy for Canadians to find the perfect Sienna to meet their needs. The new Sienna offers unique features including tip-up second-row seats, tri-zone climate control, a driver’s knee airbag, power one-touch up and down on all windows and available widescreen DVD screen, 2nd row ottoman seating, easy-clean fabric and more.
“We’re pleased that AJAC’s members recognized the Toyota Sienna’s unique combination of style, performance, versatility and innovation which makes Sienna a favourite with busy Canadian families,” said Warren Orton, Director at Toyota Canada Inc. “Thank you and congratulations to all Toyota associates across North America who contributed to the design, manufacturing and sale of the 2011 Toyota Sienna - you helped make this award possible.”
About Toyota Canada Inc.
Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI) is the exclusive Canadian distributor of Toyota, Lexus and Scion cars, SUVs and trucks, and Toyota Industrial Equipment. TCI’s head office is in Toronto, with regional offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal and Halifax and parts distribution centres in Toronto and Vancouver.Email
What's New On Bogota Free Planet
- You Can Never Have Enough Progressivism
- Flight of the U.S.A.
- Hindus greet Christians on Christmas
- Carbon Tax is Still Environmental Piracy
- FL Technics Jets marks the year with the service of 20 business jets
- Preparing for the colder months: a winter of opportunity for pilots?
- FL Technics signs engineering support agreement with Ariana Afghan Airlines
- The fate of the 737 Classics – Slimmer prospects for pilots in Europe?
- Hindu statesman Rajan Zed prominently appears in documentary on religion in America
- U.N. Agenda 21: Environmental Piracy
- Hindus disappointed at Church of England banning yoga for pensioners
- Older business jets – same performance, different money
- Hindus laud Vatican for drafting record number of women for Synod
- Burma Investment: Cautious Optimism
- Investing in the qualification of current employees
- Small Planet Airlines rejoices at a 43% increase in revenue during the first six months of 2012
- Hindus laud Hungary for selecting Gypsy maltreatment film for Oscars
- El idioma juega un rol muy significante en el desarrollo del Mercado de Aviación en Améric
- Seattle Museum exhibits Ramayana paintings
- Hindus want apology from Australian Prime Minister Gillard over racist job ad